Rates vary depending upon the service provided. Please contact our office for additional information on rates.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Does my insurance cover psychological testing?
- What is the coverage amount per service?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
You will be responsible for your co-pay at the time of service, and will be responsible for any service(s) not covered by insurance. Our office will help answer any questions you may have in regard to your insurance policy.
Cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.